Your new company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
Your new role
This role will provide a full range of proactive administrative, secretarial and office support to the Business Streams based within the office.
Key areas of accountability include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for clients and staff within the office.
- Diary management for both internal and external meetings.
- Set-up of new clients, jobs and files for new business, and arranging subsequent fee requests.
- Audio/copy typing, formatting of letters and minute taking.
- Ensuring office systems, data and files are maintained to the highest standard.
To be successful
This is a varied role, with the opportunity to be a key team player within a busy office environment. The successful candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment. It is key you are a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative and have the ability to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a successful organisation. This role is offered on a Hybrid Working Arrangement, the details of which will be discussed at interview.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian & Smartsearch Checks.
Full time: 37 hours per week
Application deadline: 10/12/2021