Our training and development team are dedicated and committed to empowering you to reach your full potential. With friendly, approachable staff in our offices across Scotland and Northern England there is a wealth of knowledge to tap into from our estate agents, building surveyors, commercial, forestry and energy teams and graduates are encouraged to use the vast experience within the firm for advice and support.
Being enrolled in our graduate training scheme includes many benefits and results in our graduates consistently high pass rate:
- Galbraith covers your training costs including RICS enrolment and attendance of training courses.
- You are given full support and guidance throughout the APC process with a dedicated supervisor and counsellor.
- You will have the support of our rural division training team, which includes APC Assessors who know exactly what is required to pass.
- We provide regular in house training days, both general CPD and APC specific training.
- As you approach your assessment you are given presentation training, mock interviews and study leave to help put you in the best possible position for success.
With 8 Graduate Surveyors joined us in our 2020 programme and 5 in our 2021 programme alone, we have a superb graduate community which you will become part of, enabling you to share your learning among your peers.
As a Galbraith graduate, there is plenty of fun and exciting opportunities to be involved in. You will be encouraged to come along and join in at events, training days, days out, conferences and seminars, giving you the opportunity to network and develop your skills.
Following our recent merger and expansion into Northern England, we can offer a vast range of opportunities across our 13 offices, from Aberdeen to Hexham.
Rural Graduate Programme
Applications for 2022 are open from Monday, 4th October 2021 with the deadline for submitting applications (CV and covering letter) being Friday, 3rd December 2021. Please send your applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial interviews are planned to take place between 13th to 17th December 2021, with 2nd interview dates as planned to take place between 10th to 14th January 2022..
Graduate Programme – All other departments
If you would like to apply or would like anymore information on our Graduate Programme, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com