Estate Agent (Perth)
Perth | Flexible Working|
Galbraith have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estate Agent to join our team in Perth to provide first class service to buyers and sellers.
Your New Opportunity
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary Firm of Property Consultants with offices across Northern England and Scotland, specialising in the rural, forestry, energy, commercial and residential sectors with a growing presence in the emerging Natural Capital sector.
Your New Role
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Carrying out pitches, producing reports and sourcing business.
- Managing sales from launch to completion and advise clients accordingly, negotiate offers, providing the best advice to clients at all times. Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities.
- Handling daily applicant enquiries.
- Maintaining records on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, and provide comment to the press when requested by our marketing division.
The Successful Candidate
You will be an experienced Estate Agent or Chartered Surveyor with strong sales skills and an enthusiasm and strong interest in property. You must have meticulous attention to detail and communicate effectively at all levels. You must also act proficiently, and with confidence, when dealing with applicants and sellers, ensuring a first-class service is delivered to our clients.
The role will involve travel to carry out appointments and therefore a full driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
What We Offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including enhanced holidays, company pension, access to our EAP, perkbox, flexible working and life insurance. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an agile, innovative and progressive business, which recognise and values the importance of the people as their most important asset.
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why you think you are the right candidate for our role.