Administrator (Residential Sales & Lettings)
Your New Opportunity
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary Firm of Property Consultants with offices across Northern England and Scotland, specialising in the rural, forestry, energy, commercial and residential sectors with a growing presence in the emerging Natural Capital sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Kelso office, as part of our Residential Sales & Lettings Team. This role would suit someone who likes to be busy and enjoys a diverse workload.
Your New Role
This role provides great variety and you will be primarily be responsible for:
- Handling office phone enquiries
- Proactive placement of properties for let on the internet, arranging viewings and property displays
- Regular posting on social media, arranging paid advertising, and other related PR
- Managing the maintenance and repairs for let properties, including related invoicing.
- Data input on Reapit and maintaining accurate lettings information.
- Preparation of PRT leases and other letting documents.
In addition to the above, the role will provide administrative support to the wider office as required.
The Successful Candidate
You will be an experienced administrator, ideally having worked in a property setting previously but not essential. You must have meticulous attention to detail and be willing to support the team across all administrative areas. Excellent communication skills are essential along with the ability to take responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
You will ideally have a desire to work towards your ARLA qualification, but this is not essential. The details of what this would involve will be discussed at interview.
The role will involve travel to carry out viewings and therefore a full driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a growing team.
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why you think you are the right candidate for our new role.